This Page

has been moved to new address

A blah day.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: A blah day.

5ksandcabernets

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A blah day.

Well, I ran 6.5 miles today in 58 minutes, which is an 8:55 mile. The last mile was the fastest (8:07). I think one day, I'm going to go out and run as hard and as far as possible. Not 5k hard or even 10k hard. But hard. See what happens.
More importantly, depression is starting to set in. Not depression like something is wrong in my life. No, this is more like, "OK, now what do I do?" I'm not training for a marathon. My job is so so, though I love it. It's like, where is the next challenge, the next thing that I need to achieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home