This Page

has been moved to new address

My son, a run, and fun in the sun: Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: My son, a run, and fun in the sun: Pictures

5ksandcabernets

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My son, a run, and fun in the sun: Pictures


Noah at Galveston Beach
Hey, I know what to do with this remote control!
Nancy and Noah
Me and Noah
Noah trying to say, "Apple."



I'm forced to lay here because all the chairs under the beach umbrella were taken. As you can see, I don't need any more work on my tan.

I'll write more about this weekend later, but a quick preview: Noah said, "Da-Da" a lot. I ate wayyyyy toooo much and drank wayyyyy wayyyyy too much. Also, I got in a 7-mile run along the beachfront. Great view. But dang, it was humid.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Single Mom Seeking said...

Your little guy is just the cutest! Wow, he's getting SO big! You can tell that he's enveloped in love.

July 7, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Are you ready for El Scorcho? If the weather was cooler I would feel more confident, but anything can happen when trying to run 50k in July, so I have no idea what kind of time I will run. Anywhere from 5:15-5:45 would be good!

July 7, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

How do you people in Texas run? It's not even that hot right now and the humidity (very high for us) is 89%. If it were hotter I would be cranky the entire summer. That's some dedication... your child continues to be adorable.

July 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home