This Page

has been moved to new address

Track me in Oklahoma City

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Track me in Oklahoma City

5ksandcabernets

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Track me in Oklahoma City

If you want to keep up with my splits in Oklahoma City, click here for athlete tracking. Just enter my first and last name: Kevin Lyons

The race is SUNDAY at 6:30 a.m.

I'm running the half marathon.

Weather update: Start in the mid 60s with high winds and scattered thunderstorms, some severe and producing hail.

Yeah, hail.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Boring Runner said...

Hail!? Run the race with a full face motorcycle helmet!

Seriously though, good luck - if anything hopefully the clouds will keep it cool.

April 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger DawnB said...

have a great race

April 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger fraizerbaz said...

Good luck!

April 25, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Good luck. Cross your fingers it's not golf ball sized hail!

April 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

good luck! hope the hail doesn't come through :( have an awesome race! grab that pr!

April 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Run For Life said...

Haha, I like the helmet suggestion...though that might mess with your time a bit. Hopefully it'll just NOT hail.

Good luck!!

April 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I signed up but realized that you'll be done long before I'll be done with my race tomorrow. Oh well.

Have a great race tomorrow man - run BTTW Kevin!

April 25, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home