This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling fresh again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Feeling fresh again

5ksandcabernets

Friday, January 18, 2008

Feeling fresh again

Didn't run Thursday, so went out today in the 32 degree morning and went 5.1 miles in about 43 minutes. Last mile was in 7:57. I think the reason I've put on an extra 10 pounds from Jan. 2007 to now is because I run too slow. If I can run a half marathon in 8:30 m/m pace and keep my heart rate at around 85 percent or so, I should do more short runs at that pace, even faster. Gotta blowout those lungs.
On the wine front, finished off a nice bottle of Layer Cake Shiraz. Yummy. Here is a cool web site that gives you everything you want to know about wine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home