This Page

has been moved to new address

Austin Marathon pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Austin Marathon pictures

5ksandcabernets

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Austin Marathon pictures

I got the finisher's medal


These cramps are killing me

Rounding the corner to the finish line

The finish line almost tripped me up

Trying to look strong

Here are the official photos from the race site and a video of me crossing/stumbling across the finish line.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tri-James said...

I would frame some of those.

Then put the title "DETERMINATION" under it - you will make a million bucks!

February 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Sumy said...

You look really strong! Congrats on your marathon.

March 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Single Mom Seeking said...

Incredible photos! I agree with Tri-James and you do sum up the meaning of "determination."

March 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home