This Page

has been moved to new address

Signs I'd love to see at a marathon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Signs I'd love to see at a marathon

5ksandcabernets

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Signs I'd love to see at a marathon


As part of their weekly, Take it and Run Thursdays, the Runners Lounge is asking about the signs you'd like to see at a race. Here are a few I could think of with some pictures of other signs below.

"Go daddy," - held by my son one day.

"Wooo-hooo - look at those legs on the black guy!"

"Breathe."

"You've only got 1 mile to go."

"You are all Kenyans."

"3:20 pacer" - 25 miles into a marathon.

"There's a big ass hill around the bend!"

"This way for your finisher's medal."

"Turn this way to avoid The Wall."

"Your feet are hurting because you are kicking ass." - we've all seen this one, haven't we?

"Finish"















Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I would love to see the one about the hill around the corner (as long as it was downhill ;)

October 9, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Midwest said...

It's only a matter of time before your little guy holds up the GO DADDY sign.

October 9, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

I saw that 26 mile signed at ING NYC once, it was supposed to be a cool thing to run this with a friend, side by side and get our picture taken...well, the picture never happened. But I do remember that sign in the midst of some major cramps.

October 9, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home