This Page

has been moved to new address

The clippers that mauled my hairline: pictoral evidence.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: The clippers that mauled my hairline: pictoral evidence.

5ksandcabernets

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The clippers that mauled my hairline: pictoral evidence.


After my post about my most recent bad haircut experience, a few of my blogging friends (from Arizona - sorry about that Cardinals loss; and from Long Beach, Cali) asked me for a picture of the clipper mauling.
So here it is. As you can see, a big chunk of my hairline has been removed. Again, it'll grow back and all, but damn, edging up a black man's hair is actually the easiest part of giving a black man a hair cut.
See, all you have to do is follow the outline of my natural hairline. Remember when you were a kid in art class? You had to color and stay in the lines? Same concept. Well, apparently, this hair technician flunked art.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I always sucked at staying inside the lines when coloring at school. Even now, when I painted my son's room my wife had to do the edges.

Fortunately I'm not a hairdresser :-)

February 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hahaa!!!! Awwwww, it still looks great! But nonetheless, funny! "Stay in the lines" LOL!

See, you at least posted up a photo so we could see. Our friend M, however didn't. I'm very disappointed in her!!! I want before and after shots from her.

February 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger fraizerbaz said...

Ah, yes I see what you mean. Shaky hands were your first clue, I guess. Don't go back to that guy.

My ex-boyfriend had the same problem. But he would drive about 35 miles, clear over to the west side of town, for one specific barber.

Well, you know what they say - the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is about two weeks.

Can anyone recommend a good barber shop?

February 12, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

aw man, that sucks. I would've asked for my money back - or at the very least, stiffed on the tip. Guess you're just a nicer guy than I am..

February 12, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

just hair my friend :) at least you have some! sounds like you may need to diy from now on...

February 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yeah, it's not that bad, but I feel ya. In the words of Dave Chappelle doing Rick James, "Cold blooded." You said the barber was old so he must have had a senior moment and forgot where he was. Just tell everyone that part of your head is like the leading edge of a wing and it's shaved down because you run so fast. Or something.

February 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home