This Page

has been moved to new address

If you like me on the track, you'll love me in an office cubicle

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: If you like me on the track, you'll love me in an office cubicle

5ksandcabernets

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If you like me on the track, you'll love me in an office cubicle

After the morning run with Rogue, the coach, Steve, said I'm "coachable."

"You know Kevin," said Steve, a former All-American who has run sub 14-minute 5ks, "I didn't know if you'd take to what we were saying about your pacing, but you've turned out to be pretty coachable."

Now, if someone will tell me I'm employable, I'll really be having a good day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

gotta love the less-than positive first impressions people get sometimes. i tend to be quiet/shy and one of my friends told me (after a couple of years) that she thought i was a b*tch at first - i guess i came across more 'snooty, can't talk to you' than shy. lol. i'm glad you turned out ok. employability, well.... ;)

July 15, 2009 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger A Plain Observer said...

All you have to do is show them your blog and they'll see how you learn and improve. An employer will be happy to know you might suck at first and then get really good! (you know I'm teasing you)

Kevin, I might soon be looking for a job. Maybe I'll come to tx

July 15, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous runnerinsight said...

sweat it all out! you can do it! ;) Just believe in the power of believing.

July 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home