This Page

has been moved to new address

To run, or not to run

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: To run, or not to run

5ksandcabernets

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

To run, or not to run

It's raining outside. My feet hurt, especially first thing in the morning when I get out of bed. Hope it's not a case of plantar fasciitis because I've got the Austin 3M Half Marathon coming up Sunday. I have not run since a slow, slow, slow 3-miler Sunday morning, so missing today makes it two days in a row since I've not run. So, I'll just chalk it up to tapering. My body needs the rest. I'll try some 1/2 mile intervals tomorrow just to keep sharp, then do a 6-miler Thursday and see where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home