This Page

has been moved to new address

Everybody into the pool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Everybody into the pool

5ksandcabernets

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Everybody into the pool

I love this time of year.
You can gamble at work.
You can watch TV at work.
The boss doesn't mind.
It's March Madness.
Get your brackets, baby!
I've got mine.
North Carolina, Kansas, Stanford, and UCLA are in my Final Four.
I've been a full-time employee for 17 years and I've never won anybody's NCAA office pool.
Maybe this year is my year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

Hey dude,
We're doing a pool at work and I have UNLV, South Alabama, Oklahoma, Belmont, American and George Mason. Should I be excited about any of those?
Cynthia

March 20, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home