This Page

has been moved to new address

Sneaky, sneaky!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Sneaky, sneaky!

5ksandcabernets

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sneaky, sneaky!

21:40

This was my unofficial time in the Mayfest 5K run this morning on the Trinity Trails in Fort Worth.
I decided to run it the last minute before taking off to Austin to see my son.
Didn't want to tell anybody I was running it because then I would have put too much pressure on myself to run a certain time.
I was still a little tired from running last week's Komen Race for the Cure 5K, but today's time is still 16 seconds faster. The big reason is that there were no hills on this run.
Splits (My Garmin 305 said I ran 3.13 miles)
1- 6:52 (Couldn't catch my breath. At one point, I was running a 6:20 mile)
2 - 7:05 (Paid for the bad pacing in mile 1)
3 - 6:51 (Felt strong and passed several people)
3.13 - :51

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

That's a great time, Kevin. Way to go!

May 3, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!

May 3, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Great time man!!!

May 5, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, did you see that your name is listed amongst the fastest times in D/FW for the 35-39 Age Group, over on ClinesRunningCorner.com?

May 12, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home