This Page

has been moved to new address

Team Rogue Tempo run

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Team Rogue Tempo run

5ksandcabernets

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Team Rogue Tempo run

We had a four mile warm up then four miles at tempo pace followed by a cool down....
 
I was wearing some new shoes (which I will blog about later) and was feeling pretty springy, even during the warmup. Wasnt sure how fast i was going to run. I just lined up behind the sub 3-hour marathoners and tried to keep up without blowing out a leg or a lung.
 
Mile 1 - 6:22 --- probably a little too fast
Mile 2 - 6:33 -- This is comfortably hard
Mile 3 - 6:34 -- Staying on pace
Mile 4 - 6:36 -- Glad its done
 
I've got the Texas Independence Relay in two days, so hopefully I recover by then. I'm running four legs and about 20 miles over Saturday and Sunday.
 
Should be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Good luck racing this weekend!

March 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home