This Page

has been moved to new address

Are bed bugs this crazy?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Are bed bugs this crazy?

5ksandcabernets

Monday, March 3, 2008

Are bed bugs this crazy?

Well, I am officially going crazy. I have not run since Friday. That’s 3 days and counting. But this was a calculated respite from pounding my knees and ankles on the trails at Trinity Park. For one, I was in Austin for the weekend visiting my 7-month old son. We took him to see a kite festival at Zilcher Park. He laughs more and more now. He smiles a lot. And I’m glad and relieved that he responds so well to me. I only get to see him twice a month but it seems he remembers me, or likes being around me. He is crawling, now, sort of. We put him on the ground and he starts doing this swimming motion. He can move his arms better than his legs so he always ends up going backwards. It’s so cute.
He and his mother are coming to visit me for an entire week next weekend, so that should be a lot of fun.
I also took off from running because I’ve got a slight injury to my lower right leg, around my ankle and shin. And I wish I could report that I’m totally healed. But I’m not and now I’m nervous. It hurts a little when I walk up hills or down stairs. Or when I take that first step out of the car or out of bed. I hope it’s not a stress fracture. But, I plan on continuing my running tomorrow. I know, call me stupid. But I feel crazier than a bed bug when I don’t run. Hopefully I don’t do further damage to my leg. I don’t think I will. I think it’s just soreness, from overuse. I hope that’s all it is.
I’ll try to post photos from the kite festival later today.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home