This Page

has been moved to new address

Schwag whore

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Schwag whore

5ksandcabernets

Friday, March 21, 2008

Schwag whore

Thursday was the first day of Spring, and in the spirit of poetry, Runner's World challenged its online readers to come up with a haiku celebrating this day and why runners love it so much.
Here's my take:

In a rush for work
I run an extra mile anyway
Boss not mad I'm late

Corny? Maybe. But they are giving out a cool Runner's World T-shirt. I'll do anything for good schwag. (If you got a better one for me, leave me a message)

Running update: Even though the doctor has given me the ok, I'm going to wait until next week to test my right leg. It feels fine. I just want to make sure I don't reinjure it. Though I'm raring to go. I drove to Austin last night for a friend's wedding and the scenery here is absolutely beautiful.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home