This Page

has been moved to new address

Death by blogging?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Death by blogging?

5ksandcabernets

Monday, April 7, 2008

Death by blogging?

My throat has been kind of itchy lately. I've had the chills, and a headache. I thought it was because my son, who was sick over the weekend, gave me his cold. Or perhaps they were running the air conditioning too much on the job.
But then I read the New York Times this morning. They say I could be blogging myself to death.

Here is an excerpt:

"Two weeks ago in North Lauderdale, Fla., funeral services were held for Russell Shaw, a prolific blogger on technology subjects who died at 60 of a heart attack. In December, another tech blogger, Marc Orchant, died at 50 of a massive coronary. A third, Om Malik, 41, survived a heart attack in December.
Other bloggers complain of weight loss or gain, sleep disorders, exhaustion and other maladies born of the nonstop strain of producing for a news and information cycle that is as always-on as the Internet."

If you don't see a post from me for a few days, excuse me. I'm trying to get well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home