This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday run: breezy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Sunday run: breezy

5ksandcabernets

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday run: breezy

I missed Saturday's run because it was pouring down when I woke up, and since I dont have a marathon in my immediate future, I slept in.

So today, I figured I needed to kind of push it for a 12 mile run. I parked near Town Lake and ran up Lake Austin Blvd, Veterans, Scenic, Pecos, and 35th Street, back down Exposition and a five mile loop around the lake. The first 6 miles were very hilly. The last 6 were flat, and the last three were against a stiff headwind.

Completed the 12 miles in about 1:30, a pace of 7:30 min/mile.

Time for food!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home