This Page

has been moved to new address

Back in the saddle

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: Back in the saddle

5ksandcabernets

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back in the saddle

Feet felt great when I woke up this morning, so decided to do a 6-miler in the cold foggy morning. Averaged an 8:40 mile, and that includes a 10:00 mile warmup. Ah, yes, it feels good to run fast. My heart rate for the whole run never got above 85 percent, so thats a good thing. Hopefully, if I can keep this up, I can run 8:20s and 8:30s and have my heart rate below 80 percent. Of course, Ive written tons here that I can run fast but I can't run fast long. I posted the, "What's wrong with me" question on Runners World Forum and got some pretty good answers.
The pictures from the half marathon are back and I will try to see if I can put them up as soon as possible.

Here are my running stats for this month
Miles: 114.91
Time: 17 hours, 18 minutes, 23 seconds
Pace: 9:02 minutes per mile

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home