This Page

has been moved to new address

What will my son grow up to be?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: What will my son grow up to be?

5ksandcabernets

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What will my son grow up to be?


I'm trying to teach Noah how to read. Of course, he'd rather eat the newspaper than read it. I think Its funny how I became a newspaper reader. My dad used to wake up every morning, take the newspaper to the bathroom, and stay in there for 30 to 45 minutes. I'd have to wait half the morning before I could read the sports scores from the day before. Now that I'm an adult, my day can't begin until I read the paper. I wonder if Noah will be a newspaper reader. It will be fun finding out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home