This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Garmin and MotionBased!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
5ksandcabernets: I love Garmin and MotionBased!

5ksandcabernets

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I love Garmin and MotionBased!


I did another interval run today, 5 times by 1/2 miles. I run every single run with my Garmin Forerunner 305 and upload my runs to Sportstrack and to MotionBased. On MotionBased, you can view your run on GoogleEarth and its pretty much accurate down to which side of the street you were running on. Here is a 7 mile run from Tuesday. Feel free to click on the zoom buttons or change the view from map to satellite view:



View Larger Map

Cool, huh? Anyway, here were my 1/2 mile interval times in minutes:seconds for the run I did this morning.
1: 3:28
2: 3:21
3: 3:29
4: 3:20
5: 3:19
And here is a link to the actual run
This is way too much technology and I absolutely love it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home